How am I paid?
El Camino College and the Compton Center have entered into a contract with BankMobile to disburse federal student aid (only Pell Grant and Supplemental Education Opportunity Grants (SEOG)).
Look for the green envelope from BankMobile!
- Check your mail for the bright green envelope.
- Locate your Personal Code found inside the envelope to select your refund preference. Sometimes BankMobile may also email you your personal code. HINT: Your personal code will look like: ABCD-1234-5678
- Select your refund preference at http://bankmobilevibe.com/
When it comes to managing your money and receiving Financial Aid refunds (also known as a disbursement), you deserve choices! So, take a few minutes and review your choices and learn more.
*Only Pell Grants and Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (SEOG) will be disbursed via Higher One.
Choices designed with "YOU" in mind!
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, just choose the option that best fits you.
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account
- Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives the funding from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the funds to your account
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account
- If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile Vibe receives funds from your school.
- A guide to services and fees for the BankMobile Vibe Account can be found at BankMobile Vibe Account Fee Schedule.
Get started at http://bankmobilevibe.com.
For frequently asked questions regarding BankMobile you can visit the EasyHelp Support webpage.
Select your refund preference today!
*Only Pell Grants and Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (SEOG) will be disbursed via BankMobile.