VETERANS SERVICES PROGRAM
Veterans Resource Center
For those who have served our country, now it is our turn to serve them through our new Veterans Resource Center. This new facility is designed to be a gathering place for El Camino College student veterans so they can study, get to know one another, and have a place of their own to hang out between classes. Amenities such as computers and a workspace make it an ideal location to spend free time.
Support services available at the Veterans Center include: access to computers, computer assistance, a study area, workshops, and referrals to a variety of resources, both at the college and in the community. Staff can help students with paperwork regarding their educational benefits, as well as assist them in becoming successful in the college environment.
At the Veterans Resource Center, we are here to help student veterans meet their educational goals. With excellent academic offerings, affordable fees, small classes, outstanding student services and a great Los Angeles-area location, El Camino College truly is an excellent way to focus on your future.
El Camino College is approved as an institution of higher learning. The Veterans Office provides assistance to veterans and eligible dependents in planning educational programs and maintaining compliance with Veterans Administration regulations. It is important that VA beneficiaries notify the Veterans Services Program of any changes in enrollment.
LINKS TO VIDEOS
- Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) Programs and Other Educational Benefits Programs
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® - Eligibility
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® - Specific Questions
LINKS TO IMPORTANT FORMS AND INFORMATION:
- Steps to Obtain Your VA Educational Benefits
- Request for VA Benefits Certification
- Student Information Bulletin
- Responsibilities of the Veteran or Dependent
- Veterans Educational Plan
- Student Information Card
- Change of Enrollment Notification
- Academic Counseling Referral
- Request for Military Service Credit
- Military Priority Registration
- CalVet College Fee Waiver
Students will have a complete understanding of the Veteran Services Program and the student responsibilities to ensure completion of their educational goal.
|Hours of Operation|
GI Bill® is registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. goverment website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill